Sunday, May 5, 2013

Some Updates

Posting has been and will be light for a little bit here. I am buckling down for finals and, hopefully, graduation?! My family is coming into town, and I have to move by the end of the month. Then I have to immediately start studying for the bar. I'm also secretly a little bit down that I didn't win this writing award thing I was gunning for. I spent all last year on that thing. I would link it for everyone here, but that would kind of destroy the anonymity thing...

As far as future posts are concerned, I am doing some studying and research on some mind/body (and maybe some hylomorphic dualism stuff) and how it applies to the homosexual condition. I'm not sure where I'm going to go with it, but I have some ideas. I'm definitely not as proficient in this area, especially considering what I'm trying to do with it, so it's taking me a bit longer to formulate my thoughts. I'll let you all know when I do!

Anyway, I apologize for some of the light postings. I'm being stretched in a lot of directions, and it's difficult getting substantive stuff out there. I hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

  1. Well, good luck on the upcoming bar exam. Sorry to hear about the writing contest - those are always a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. And if you need any help researching the effects of hylemorphic dualism on anthropology, I'm free.

    Also, I thought you and the other readers of this blog might find this article interesting (I certainly did): http://www.firstthings.com/onthesquare/2013/05/whatrsquos-wrong-with-ldquofamily-valuesrdquo

    ReplyDelete