Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Life

Things that have happened over the last couple weeks:
  • I took, and hopefully did not fail (final grades aren't in yet), my final law school final (Wills really was that bad)
  • I graduated from law school (you can call me Dr. Joe K. from now on (please never do this))
  • I spent a lot of time with my relatives who were in town for my graduation and my nephew's baptism
  • I became my nephew's godfather
  • I was told, multiple times by relatives noticing that there was no godmother, that I "need to get married soon"
  • I moved out of my rental house
  • I moved into my brother's house
  • I began my bar review classes (which are so boringly miserable)
  • I finished the new Arrested Development season using a free Netflix trial (why in the world did they allow free trials right when a highly-anticipated, exclusive series came out?)
  • I watched (am finishing) this really weird gay Italian film that is kinda not bad on Netflix
  • I got annoyed that you can't delete history on Netflix
And I think that's pretty much it. In other words, I've been sort of busy. I haven't forgotten about this blog though. I have two pretty important posts I want to do soon, but I wanted to do some research on them before I publish. The first is a direct treatment of "Natural Family Planning" (since this is a big topic for many people) and the second (the more complex one) is an analysis of what evolution means for natural law. I'm not sure when I'll finish them both up, as I have bar review classes and studying all day, every day, until I take the bar, but I can usually sneak in some reading and writing while the instructor is going on and on about spendthrift trusts.

I hope everyone is well, and I'll be back as soon as I can. Oh, one final thing I forgot to mention. A girl I know fell in love with me. I'm still completely unsure how I'm going to handle that.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you still plan to continue the blog--and it's good to hear that your life is working out.

    As for the girl, I can only wish you luck and suggest that you don't accept or reject the idea before giving it a lot of thought and prayer. I'm not gay, though, so I don't claim to know what you're going through. Good luck in any case.

    ReplyDelete