Monday, August 5, 2013

This Was Going To Be A Much Longer Post

I finished the bar. I would not wish the bar exam on my worst enemy. Or I would. I don't know. Whichever way makes the most sense. But it was awful. I've never been more stressed out in my entire life. I still don't think I've recovered. But I am sitting here with my dogs, who are thrilled to see me again. So that's something.

I was going to write a post on prudishness, and I got a pretty good start on it, but I'm just too worn out. Unfortunately I'm going on a week long trip for a friend's wedding on Wednesday too, but I'll try to get something done tomorrow if I can. I just wanted to check in. There's always this crazy up after you finish something difficult. The freedom of relief. But then there's sort of a down. What idiot thought it was a good idea to try to become a lawyer.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, I always look forward to seeing a new post. Do you think you did well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I did well enough to pass. And that should be good. There's only one thing worse than taking the bar and all. That is, taking the bar again.

      Delete